We work with award winning industry leading biomass boiler supplier Viessmann.
The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating, cooling and climate control technology. Founded in 1917, the family business maintains a staff of approximately 11,500 employees and generates 2.2 billion Euro in annual group turnover.
The new pellet boiler generation
SAFE, EFFICIENT, POWERFUL
The Vitoligno 300-P sells itself through exceptional efficiency and high operational reliability. With its output spectrum from 4 kw to 48 kW, Viessmann offers a tailor-made solution for any heat demand.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Automatic cleaning of the heating surfaces for permanently high efficiency
- Automatic ash removal from the combustion chamber through a
- Lamellar stainless steel grate ensures high operational
- Reliability and long cleaning intervals
- Charge unit, comprising a rotary lock valve and charge auger for precise, economical fuel dosing and 100% backburn safety
- Best energy utilisation through automatic matching of the three-pass heating surface to the actual heat demand with the patented Variopass principle
- Automatic and energy-saving ignition with ceramic heating element
- Digital control unit with plain text display and user prompts as well as automatic function monitoring plus solar and buffer cylinder control
- Extensive accessories for pellet supply and storage