We work with industry leading MVHR supplier Vent Axia.
Vent Axia's award-winning range of heat recovery systems are designed to provide optimised, balanced supply and extract mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
What is MVHR?
Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) is a whole house ventilation system that both supplies and extracts air throughout a property. It offers a balanced low energy ventilation solution for new dwellings and re-uses up to 95% of the heat that would have otherwise have been lost.
Highly efficient heat recovery
The MVHR unit is a compact air handling unit that delivers efficient ventilation with highly efficient heat recovery, as well as cooling recovery for hot summer days.
With virtually no moving parts, these units are virtually maintenance free and simply requires both filters to be changed at least once a year. Changing the filters is as simple as changing a light bulb.
Take advantage of these benefits:
• Year round removal of condensation and indoor pollutants
• A direct impact on the Dwelling Emission Rate required in SAP, helping reduce the carbon footprint of the property
• Fresh filtered air supplied to dwelling, ideal for allergy sufferers and those with conditions such as asthma
• A balanced ventilation system for the whole house and recovering of heat that would have otherwise have been lost
• Low noise, non-intrusive ventilation system – located away from the room, however consideration should be given to duct runs to ensure cross-talk contamination doesn’t happen AND the unit is sized correctly so it is not running a high rate all of the time.